K-dicction @_@

It was a beautiful sunday and I was watching a drama raw without subs.
That was the time when i realized. I'm addicted to K-pop and K-dramas and everything else related to Korea :O
I don't know how to call such an adiiction so i  just call it
K-DICCTION

I think its for most of you guys can relate ^^
you become addicted to this without knowing and once you relaized it, it's too late v_v
Dont worry I feel with you, i can totally understand you
You're NOT the only one :)
WE ARE A COMMUNITY (of korea-junkies) WE CAN DO THIS!

















Buttt...

But WARNING: Once you became addicted you'll never be able to leave again :D
not just for kpop ;D

It's really like kpop music or dramas have some kind of magic that captures you once and never lets you go :O
Maybee before every drama or kpop video the producer says:
 Ya, don't forget to put it in or the fans won't become addicted and we're gonna be ruined.

Really, thats how i think it is .

No comments:

Post a Comment